We are seeking an experienced Accountant with expertise in Quickbooks to join our team in Poznan, Poland. This position will be responsible for managing our financial records, reconciling accounts, and ensuring accurate reporting of our expenses and income for both our Polish entity and US company. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communication abilities.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank, credit card, and all other accounts on a regular basis.
- Prepare and issue payments for bills and invoices.
- Maintain accurate records of all financial transactions.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports.
- Collaborate with the Polish accounting bureau to ensure accurate and timely submission of documentation.
- Preparation of monthly cost statements for the Polish company.
- Manage payments of public and legal dues (PIT, CIT, Social Security), VAT reporting.
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers to resolve any discrepancies in billing or payments.
- Prepare and submit tax returns and other regulatory filings.
- Provide weekly updates of the company's bank account balance to management.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee the preparation of the financial transactions to the Head of Finance.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting.
- Proficient in Quickbooks.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations.
- Experience in General Ledger accounting (US GAAP and IFRS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Very good business English (B2/C1 level) and Polish (native level).
Bonus if you have:
- Cost Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax regulations in the US.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA / CPA / ACA / CMA).
- Salary billed monthly, in USD ($2,200 - $3,000)
- B2B agreement for an indefinite period with 26 days of paid vacation per year, health-related absence policy
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- An exciting and demanding project that you have a real influence on
- Work in a team of experienced experts and amazing people
- Modern office in Poznań, Jeżyce equipped with lots of flora, standing desks, and even an amateur gym
- Employer-paid perks (MultiSport, LUX MED + dental care, English lessons, team integrations)
- Equipment tailored to your needs (MacBook and essential accessories like displays)
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!