Senior Product Leader
Fourthwall gives creators the freedom to focus on creating.
We enable creators (YouTubers, Instagrammers, Podcasters, etc. -- anyone with a large online audience) to make money by opening beautiful, fully customized online shops where they can sell merchandise, accept donations, and offer memberships. Our mission is to make the money-making side of content creation easy and let creators focus on what matters: Creating great content and interacting with their fans.
Our culture is built around the philosophy of putting our customers, the creators, first. If you are talented, hardworking, and love helping others, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Founded by Will Baumann (prev. CEO/founder of SmartReceipts + Amazon), Walker Williams (prev. co-founder/CEO of Teespring), and Eli Valentin (prev. KPMG), Fourthwall is backed by over $17MM in funding from Initialized (Alexis Ohanian) and Lightspeed (Jana Messerschmidt).
About the role
We are fully remote currently, but we do have an office in Poznan and would love to find a candidate comfortable with a hybrid-office role (post-covid) where you'd spend some time in the office in Poznan.
What will you do
- Partner with engineering, design, data science and other cross-functional partners across the company to build end-to-end delightful experiences for Members.
- Breakdown requirements into user stories, prioritize, and manage backlog day-to-day.
- Develop framework for a product development process that aligns and empowers teams to move quickly and be agile to achieve results- from design, product requirements, QA testing, to release.
- Work with our executive leadership team and key stakeholders across the company.
- Ensure all stakeholders are aligned by providing updates and visibility on project status.
- When you think the company needs to grow the product management team, hire and lead additional product managers.
- Celebrate product success and delivery of our goal.
What we expect
- 4+ years experience as a product manager in a results-driven environment
- 3+ years of people management experience, leading high performing product teams
- Knowledge of the full life-cycle of product/project development and leadership
- Fluency in Polish
- Good written and verbal communications in English
- Expert knowledge of Jira
- Deep experience with agile methodologies and processes (plannings, reviews, demos, and retros)
- Highly organized and skilled in balancing individual tasks alongside working with a team to establish process and effective communication
- An appetite for the ownership (and chaos) that working at a startup can bring
- Comfort communicating both technical and non-technical requirements to our teams
- Comfort in a remote environment, working across multiple time zones
- Salary 24 000-30 000 PLN (+ VAT 0% as you'll be exporting your services to US)
- B2B agreement for an indefinite period with 26 days of paid vacation per year
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- An interesting and demanding project that you have a real influence on
- Work in a team of experienced experts and amazing people
- The modern office in Poznań, Jeżyce equipped with lots of flora, standing desks, and even an amateur gym
- Employer paid perks (MultiSport, LUX MED + dental care, accounting support, educational budget, English lessons, team integrations)
- Equipment tailored to your needs
It's also worth noting that we encourage anyone to apply that may be interested, even if you feel you don't meet 100% of the qualifications above. This is our first time hiring for these roles and there is a good chance we may have overlooked, under-counted, or over-indexed on some of these qualifications. So, please — apply. You know what they say about missing shots...
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.