Senior Frontend Engineer
We always work hard to improve the frontend experience in our applications. That's why we are looking for great developers to help our team make awesome products. If you are a talented, hardworking, and proactive person, we'd like to have you on our team. You can work remotely or from our beautiful office in Poznań (Jeżyce), or mix it up - it's up to you.
Who we are
Fourthwall is a Poland and US-located startup that helps creators run their own online shop and handle merchandise drops with ease. Our co-founder is an experienced entrepreneur, previously building a successful business at Teespring. We have already raised over 17MM dollars in funding from investors such as Initialized and Lightspeed Venture Partners. By joining our team in Poznań you will be able to work with experienced experts on great software products built with scaling in mind. The frontend team is responsible for developing multiple applications and tools used by creators and their fans.
What do we expect
- Being familiar with the React open-source ecosystem,
- Testing React application skills with Jest, Cypress, and more,
- Experience in developing production applications that are being used by thousands of users,
- Ability to write clean code that will be useful after years,
- Ability to speak and write technical English fluently,
- Solid soft skills, including helping your peers and sharing your knowledge across the company,
- Experience in creating sites using Gatsby or Next.js (nice to have),
- Experience in creating Node.js applications with Express or NestJS (nice to have),
- Experience in creating 3D applications with Three.js or a similar library (nice to have),
- Experience in creating applications using Firebase (nice to have),
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, such as GitLab CI, Docker, Kubernetes, and others (nice to have).
What we offer
- Salary 14 500-19 000 PLN (+ VAT 0% as you'll be exporting your services to US)
- Remote work, flexible working hours and access to our modern and comfortable office in Poznań (Jeżyce)
- B2B contract for an indefinite period including 26 days of paid vacation
- Opportunity to have a real influence on product development and process
- MacBook Pro and any other equipment tailored to your needs
- Employer paid perks (MultiSport, LUX MED + dental care, accounting support, educational budget, English lessons, team integrations)
What are the next steps?
- You send us your resume application
- We review your application and invite you to a remote introduction call (20-30 minutes)
- You work on recruitment tasks which will be reviewed by our team. We pay you PLN 600 for your time regardless of whether we move on to the next step or not
- We meet together with team representatives at the Fourthwall office (1-2 hours)
- We make the final decision and prepare an offer for you in 3 working days
- You create awesome stuff at Fourthwall 🚀
It's also worth noting that we encourage anyone that may be interested to apply, even if you feel you don't meet all the qualifications mentioned above.
We are also looking for Kotlin and Rails Engineers, interested? Read more at jobs.fourthwall.com.